Monday, July 6, 2009

~~saya rindu kamu~~


Angel
I have a dream of you I can’t defy
You’ve been on my mind
Don’t go
I’d be lost without you by my side
Lost and on my own
Yeah I’ve fallen for an angel
Angel
Your brightest star is shining next to mine
Every night and day
Do you know?
Stars explode and then they fade away
Then they fade away
Yeah I’ve fallen for an angel
Yeah I’ve fallen for an angel
Won’t you please be my baby?
Come by and I’ll lay you down
I want you and I’m saying I love you too
Won’t you please be my honey?
I’m so sorry that I let you down
Your eyes are breaking my heart in two
Break my heart in two
Angel
May the one above us keep you safe
For the rest of days
If he knows
How I love the smile upon your face
He’d guide you here to stay
Yeah I’ve fallen for an angel


hukhuk...
tgh melayan perasaan...
tgh menahan kesakitan kt perut yg amat sgt...
tgh menunggu pengertian...
hukhuk...
nk nanges...

2 comments:

  1. melayan perasaan?
    hikhikhik..
    z da lama x feeling2 nih..
    =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. heheh...
    x pa z...
    feeling2 neh pon bkn baek utk kesihatan...
    heheh...

    ReplyDelete