Thursday, July 9, 2009

~~love you~~


I'm going to try to speak the words
that my heart wants you to know
I want you to see what you mean to me
and why I love you so.

Nobody else can know my thoughts
and touch my soul like you can
No one can melt my heart like you do
simply by holding my hand.

I need nothing more from you than this-
to know that you'll always be mine
And the promise of your love in my life-
until the end of time.

Today is the perfect time to tell you
what you mean to me.
How I depend on you to love me
for who I am and believe in me
for what I hope to be.

How I feel loved each time you smile
or touch my hand and,
when I need someone to listen,
I know you'll understand.

So Ahmad Syamil Abdul Rahim,
I celebrate my love for you,
grateful that we have the happiness
life gives to just a few.

scribbled by azu....


5 comments:

  1. ade prob ke ngn syamil ni?
    relax2...
    klo xde bgsla..
    sje tnye

    ReplyDelete
  2. xpenah tgok pon syamil azu :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. att : huhu...biase la att...cm x knal je syamil...hehe...

    che kudd, saini : heheh...nanti ada rezeki bleh la tgk...

    ReplyDelete