Friday, June 19, 2009

~~gone with the wind??~~



i don't know what is actually happening to me...but lately i've been thinking a lot...why??? because spending like almost 3 weeks at home by my parents' sides,i've been doing observations...observations on people's attitudes...i know i shouldn't be doing this,but i can't help myself...one time when i was doing some shopping with my mom while my sis was at the saloon,we met my aunty with her two daughters...the eldest is 2 years older than me while the youngest is the same age with me...i greeted my aunty since my uncle is very close to my mom...her youngest daughter used to be my friend when i was in smkd...but what took me by surprised was that the two i shall say grown up ladies didn't even smile or look at my mom...if they didn't want to look at me,nevermind and i didn't even give a shit about it...but this is my mom...their very own aunty...an adult whom you can call 'mak'...how rude they are...i was shocked...and i really pitied my aunty...she looked so embarrased with her own daughters...that was one incident...then there was another incident while my parents and i went to a wedding ceremony...my dad ate at the gents' side while my mom and me ate at the ladies' side...since it was already like 3.00p.m something,there were just a few guests left...and none that we knew...while i was eating with my mom,came 2 young ladies...older a bit than me i guess...my mom and i smiled since they sat in front of us...and guess what???they didn't even look at us...oh my god...what happened to the young generation???where do the politenesses and sweetnesses go???are they gone with the wind???to those who read this,what do you think???hmmm...

3 comments:

  1. huih...x ptt btul..
    lg2 cousin sdiri..
    sory 2 say this..

    ReplyDelete
  2. plg best zaman skrg klo senyum kt shopping mall org igt pekerje situ huhu..x boleh blah..

    ReplyDelete
  3. youth nowadays,
    have no manners!!
    bajet hot lah tue,
    sbb tue xnak pandang owg lain,
    hahah..
    cian ko azu,
    dpt cousins bengong cam tue,
    frankly speaking.

    ReplyDelete